Alternate Title: Dog Gone CatsDoggone Cats (Dog Gone Cats) (1947) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1469 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Orange Cat, Wellington the Bulldog, Dog's Owner.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Basil Davidovich, J. C. Melendez, Don Williams, Emery Hawkins.
- Written By Lloyd Turner, William Scott.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 25, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:15 minutes.
- Production Number: 1054.
Blue Ribbon: 1401.
A goofy Sylvester and his orange feline pal are being chased by Wellington the bulldog. The pursuit is interrupted when the dog's mistress orders him to deliver a package to Uncle Louie, "and don't let go of it or else!," thus giving the cats an opportunity to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sylvester is not yet named in this cartoon. Sylvester gets the upper hand at the end of this cartoon. Some other ones are: "Catch as Cats Can," "Claws for Alarm,""Yankee Dood It," "Here Today, Gone Tamale," "Trip for Tat," "A Message To Gracias"... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Doggone Cats" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doggone Cats? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!