Pagan MoonPagan Moon (1932) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 2819 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Hula Boy, Girl, Fish, Octopus, Crocodile.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Murray, The King's Men.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Norman Blackburn.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on January 23, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:55 minutes.
- Black & White
A South Seas tropical island is the setting for this tuneful account of a little native boy and girl singing and dancing on the beach. The boy's tipple falls into the water, so he dives in to retrieve it and encounters a school of jazz-loving,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Soundtrack: "Pagan Moon," Music by Joseph Burke, Lyrics by Al Dubin and Al Bryan, Performed by Ensemble.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pagan Moon" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pagan Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!