Pigeon HoledPigeon Holed (1956) - Homer Pigeon Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1015 times total.
- Homer Pigeon Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Pigeon, Alex Pigeon, Paul Pigeon, Pig, Air Corps Recruiter.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, LaVerne Harding, Don Patterson.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on January 16, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-55
Homer Pigeon's eyesight is pretty bad, so he goes to a doctor for glasses- only to find out that he has arrived at an induction center for the Pigeonaire Corps instead.
Cartoon Production Information:
Homer Pigeon (now redesigned) makes his first appearance since "Swing Your Partner" (1943). This is also his final theatrical cartoon. In an inside joke, Homer's friends are identified as Alex and Paul- named after cartoon directors Alex Lovy and Paul... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pigeon Holed. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pigeon Holed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!