The Good ScoutThe Good Scout (1934) - Willie Whopper Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 530 times total.
- Willie Whopper Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ub Iwerks Studio, P. A. Powers
- Animation Studio: Ub Iwerks Studio
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Willie Whopper.
- Voice Actors: Jane Withers.
- Directed By Ub Iwerks.
- Produced By Ub Iwerks, Pat Powers.
- Animated By Robert Stokes, Norman Blackburn.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 01, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Willie, appearing as a fat Boy Scout, tells a story with jazzy music on the soundtrack. He's at a Scout camp, and the Scoutmaster asks him how he got on for doing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stereotypical depiction of ethnic (Chinese, Jewish) Boy Scouts.
Jazz soundtrack recorded by McKinney's Cotton Pickers.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Good Scout" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Good Scout? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!