Boreadora No Ky˘fu
English Title: Belle Is CapturedBoreadora No Ky˘fu (Belle Is Captured) (1982) Season 1 Episode 140- Meiken Jorţ Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 434 times total.
- Meiken Jorţ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toho Productions.
Co-Produced By: Visual 80 Productions, MK Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sebastian, Jolly, Poochie, Garcia, Old Seasal.
English Characters: Sebastian, Belle, Poochie, Grandfather Cecil, Anne-Marie, Isabel, Sarah.
- Directed By Keiji Hayakawa, Shinji Okada, Kazuyoshi Yokota, Fumio Ikeno, Seiji Endo; more Directors ...
- Produced By Katoo Yoshio, Hosoda Nobuaki.
- Animated By Kazuo Iida, Yoshiyuki Momose, Yuuichi Kondoo, Yoshishige Kosoko, Takashi Saijoo, Nobuyuki Kitajima, Shigesuke Takahashi, Tooru Tanaka, Nobuo Hirayama, Tsunenaka Nozaki, Shin'ichi Tsuji; more Animators ...
- Written By Toshiyuki Kashiwakura, Soji Yoshikawa, Kunio Nakatani, CÚcile Aubry.
- Music: Akihiro Komori.
- First Aired on January 05, 1982. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on NHK (Japan), Nickelodeon (1984), CBBC (1989) (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 140
- Season: 1
- Japan / France
Belle finds help for ailing Sebastian, but is captured in the process. Sebastian regains consciousness, but is unaware of his friend's perilous situation.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cecile Aubrey's popular children's book series first spawned a live-action program in France, split into 3 series, each with 13 episodes: Belle et SÚbastian, SÚbastien et la Mary-Morgane, and SÚbastien Parmis les Hommes. The animated show was made... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boreadora No Ky˘fu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boreadora No Ky˘fu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!