Shieranebada No Warui Mizu
English Title: Don't Drink The WaterShieranebada No Warui Mizu (Don't Drink The Water) (1981) Season 1 Episode 139- Meiken Jorî Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 417 times total.
- Meiken Jorî Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toho Productions.
Co-Produced By: Visual 80 Productions, MK Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sebastian, Jolly, Poochie, Garcia, Old Seasal.
English Characters: Sebastian, Belle, Poochie, Grandfather Cecil, Anne-Marie, Isabel, Sarah.
- Directed By Keiji Hayakawa, Shinji Okada, Kazuyoshi Yokota, Fumio Ikeno, Seiji Endo; more Directors ...
- Produced By Katoo Yoshio, Hosoda Nobuaki.
- Animated By Kazuo Iida, Yoshiyuki Momose, Yuuichi Kondoo, Yoshishige Kosoko, Takashi Saijoo, Nobuyuki Kitajima, Shigesuke Takahashi, Tooru Tanaka, Nobuo Hirayama, Tsunenaka Nozaki, Shin'ichi Tsuji; more Animators ...
- Written By Toshiyuki Kashiwakura, Soji Yoshikawa, Kunio Nakatani, Cécile Aubry.
- Music: Akihiro Komori.
- First Aired on December 29, 1981. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on NHK (Japan), Nickelodeon (1984), CBBC (1989) (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 139
- Season: 1
- Japan / France
Sebastian drinks bad water from a stream and becomes ill. He can't travel so Belle leaves him to find help.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cecile Aubrey's popular children's book series first spawned a live-action program in France, split into 3 series, each with 13 episodes: Belle et Sébastian, Sébastien et la Mary-Morgane, and Sébastien Parmis les Hommes. The animated show was made... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shieranebada No Warui Mizu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shieranebada No Warui Mizu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!