BongoBongo (1971) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 2068 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Bongo, Lulubelle, Lumpjaw.
- Voice Actors: Jim Macdonald, Dinah Shore.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Ben Sharpsteen.
- Written By Sinclair Lewis.
- Originally Released on January 20, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Jiminy Cricket narrates the story of Bongo the Wonder Bear whose amazing circus act has made him a superstar. Yet, Bongo is lonely and yearns to be as free as the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Taken from the feature Fun and Fancy Free (1947).
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bongo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bongo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!