Little TootLittle Toot (1954) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 135 times this month, and 2945 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Little Toot, Big Toot.
- Voice Actors: Laverne Andrews, Maxene Andrews, Patty Andrews.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Ben Sharpsteen.
- Animated By Bob Cannon, Ollie Johnston, Rudy Larriva, Eric Larson, Dan MacManus, George Rowley.
- Written By William Cottrel, Jesse Marsh, Hardie Gramatky.
- Music: Eliot Daniel, Ken Darby.
- Originally Released on August 13, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:05 minutes.
A small tugboat just wants to be like his dad, but can't seem to keep out of trouble. He's banished beyond the twelve mile limit, but comes to save the day as a storm brews.
Cartoon Production Information:
Taken from the feature Melody Time (1948).
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Toot" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Toot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!