Tubby The TubaTubby The Tuba (1947) - Puppetoons Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 147 times this month, and 3485 times total.
- Puppetoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tubby the Tuba, Signor Pizzicato, Frog, Pee Wee.
- Voice Actors: Victor Jory.
- Directed By George Pal.
- Produced By George Pal.
- Written By Paul Tripp.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1948.
- Music: George Kleinsinger.
- Originally Released on July 11, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
The orchestra rehearses for its next concert. Tubby The Tuba wants so desperately to play his own melody, but none of the orchestra would think to allow Tubby to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion animation. In 1975, the story's co-creator, Paul Tripp, would write, produce and narrate a feature-length animated cartoon remake of "Tubby... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tubby The Tuba. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tubby The Tuba? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!