Little Orphan WillieLittle Orphan Willie (1930) - Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 891 times total.
- Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Celebrity Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Flip the Frog, Orphan Mouse, Stork, Mother Mouse.
- Directed By Ub Iwerks.
- Produced By Ub Iwerks, Pat Powers.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks.
- Originally Released on October 18, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
When a mother mouse refuses to accept another baby mouse in her family, the Stork leaves the orphan with Flip The Frog. The baby turns out to be a brat who creates... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short is included in the DVD Return of the 30's characters, from Thunderbean.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Orphan Willie" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Orphan Willie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!