The MilkmanThe Milkman (1932) - Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1066 times total.
- Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Celebrity Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Flip the Frog, Street Urchin, Horse, Rooster, Cow, Bull, Horsefly, Hospital Flies.
- Directed By Ub Iwerks.
- Produced By Ub Iwerks, Pat Powers.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 20, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
A rooster crows. A still sleepy Flip the Frog, the owner of a dairy farm, wakes up one morning and goes to milk his cow. He accidentally wanders into the bull's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this pre-Code cartoon, Flip is seen driving down the street with a passenger in a horse-drawn wagon while the horse sings, "Hail, hail, the gang's all here. What the hell do we care." The Flip... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Milkman" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Milkman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!