To Shark or Not to SharkTo Shark or Not to Shark (1995) Season 3 Episode 308- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 476 times total.
- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Surge Entertainment
- Distributed by: Bohbot Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Piranoid, Streex, Big Slammu, Slobster, Killamari, Slash, Lena, Bends, Guy in the Sky.
- Voice Actors: J. Michael Lee, Andy Rannells, D. Kevin Williams, Terry Berner, Pam Carter, Jim Hoggatt, Tony Wike.
- First Aired about 1995.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
The Street Sharks have suddenly become human again due to a formula made by Dr. Piranoid as part of a plot to keep the Street Sharks human permanently.
Cartoon Production Information:
Imagine a time when DNA genetic engineering has emerged from the science lab into an everyday growth industry. When an evil genetic engineer, Dr. Piranhoid, illegally experiments with an untested... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of To Shark or Not to Shark. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Shark or Not to Shark? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!