Shark to the FutureShark to the Future (1995) Season 3 Episode 303- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 360 times total.
- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Surge Entertainment
- Distributed by: Bohbot Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Piranoid, Streex, Big Slammu, Slobster, Killamari, Slash, Lena, Bends, Guy in the Sky.
- Voice Actors: J. Michael Lee, Andy Rannells, D. Kevin Williams, Terry Berner, Pam Carter, Jim Hoggatt, Tony Wike.
- First Aired about 1995.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
The Street sharks are sent to a future where Dr. Piranoid controls everything. They meet up with Bends' great-great-grandson Bendsini and join the rebel forces.
Cartoon Production Information:
Imagine a time when DNA genetic engineering has emerged from the science lab into an everyday growth industry. When an evil genetic engineer, Dr. Piranhoid, illegally experiments with an untested... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shark to the Future? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!