SharkbaitdsdfsdfSharkbaitdsdfsdf (1994) Season 1 Episode 101- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 797 times total.
- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Surge Entertainment
- Distributed by: Bohbot Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Piranoid, Streex, Big Slammu, Slobster, Killamari, Slash, Lena, Bends, Guy in the Sky.
- Voice Actors: J. Michael Lee, Andy Rannells, D. Kevin Williams, Terry Berner, Pam Carter, Jim Hoggatt, Tony Wike.
- Written By Martha Moran.
- First Aired on September 01, 1994.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Robert Bolton had invented a gene-slamming device for peaceful uses until his colleague Dr. Luther Paradigm uses it for his evil purposes. When Dr. Bolton tries to intervene, he ends up gene-slammed into an unseen inhuman creature during the struggle and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Imagine a time when DNA genetic engineering has emerged from the science lab into an everyday growth industry. When an evil genetic engineer, Dr. Piranhoid, illegally experiments with an untested DNA genetic formula, four brothers are... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sharkbaitdsdfsdf. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sharkbaitdsdfsdf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!