Shark FightShark Fight (1994) Season 2 Episode 207- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 503 times total.
- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Surge Entertainment
- Distributed by: Bohbot Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Piranoid, Streex, Big Slammu, Slobster, Killamari, Slash, Lena, Bends, Guy in the Sky.
- Voice Actors: J. Michael Lee, Andy Rannells, D. Kevin Williams, Terry Berner, Pam Carter, Jim Hoggatt, Tony Wike.
- Written By George Arthur Bloom.
- First Aired about 1994.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Rox is back in town for the Fission City Music Awards and plans to play the evidence that would expose Dr. Paradigm's gene-slamming activities.
Cartoon Production Information:
Imagine a time when DNA genetic engineering has emerged from the science lab into an everyday growth industry. When an evil genetic engineer, Dr. Piranhoid, illegally experiments with an untested... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shark Fight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!