Shark TreatmentShark Treatment (1994) Season 2 Episode 205- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 509 times total.
- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Surge Entertainment
- Distributed by: Bohbot Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Piranoid, Streex, Big Slammu, Slobster, Killamari, Slash, Lena, Bends, Guy in the Sky.
- Voice Actors: J. Michael Lee, Andy Rannells, D. Kevin Williams, Terry Berner, Pam Carter, Jim Hoggatt, Tony Wike.
- Written By Dennis O'Flaherty.
- First Aired about 1994.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
With the help of a mind-control serum, Dr. Paradigm turns Jets Taylor into a killer whale mutant named Moby Lick to be his latest Seaviate.
Cartoon Production Information:
Imagine a time when DNA genetic engineering has emerged from the science lab into an everyday growth industry. When an evil genetic engineer, Dr. Piranhoid, illegally experiments with an untested DNA genetic formula, four brothers are... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shark Treatment. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shark Treatment? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!