Flying FistsFlying Fists (1930) - Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 950 times total.
- Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Celebrity Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Flip the Frog, Mouse.
- Directed By Ub Iwerks.
- Produced By Ub Iwerks, Pat Powers.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 06, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Flip engages in a boxing match with a mouse.
Cartoon Production Information:
Flip's boxing buddy looks a bit like Mickey Mouse.
It has been suggested that this short was produced in Technicolor.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Flying Fists" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flying Fists? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!