Frankenstein Jr. And The Impossibles (Series)Frankenstein Jr. And The Impossibles (Series) (1966) - Frankenstein Jr. and The Impossibles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 2112 times total.
- Frankenstein Jr. and The Impossibles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Frankenstein Jr., Buzz Conroy, Dr. Conroy, Coil-Man, Fluid-Man, Multi-Man, Big D, Paper Doll, Big D.
- Voice Actors: Ted Cassidy, Dick Beals, John Stephenson, Hal Smith, Paul Frees, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Casey Onaitis, Bill Keil, Ed Parks, Ken Muse, Bernard Posner, George Germanetti, Larry Silverman, Carlo Vinci, Ray Abrahams, Hugh Fraser, Dick Lundy, Harry Holt, Sam Jaimes; more Animators ...
- Written By Michael Maltese, Eddie Brandt, Jack Hanrahan, Phil Hahn.
- Editor: David Hornton, Hal Geer, Dan Finnerty, Pat Foley, Earl Bennett.
- First Aired on September 10, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A half-hour show that combined Professor Conroy, his son Buzz and his thirty-foot creation fighting crime in Frankenstein Jr. between two episodes of The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bearing little resemblance to the Mary Shelley character or his creation, Frankenstein Jr. was a friendly thirty-foot robot. Invented by Buzz Conroy, the son of a scientist, Frank Jr. fought off... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Frankenstein Jr. And The Impossibles (Series). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Frankenstein Jr. And The Impossibles (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!