Pettin' In The ParkPettin' In The Park (1934) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 1862 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Lovebirds, Woodpeckers, Ostrich, Other Birds, Policeman, Nanny.
- Voice Actors: The Rhythmettes, The Varsity Three.
- Directed By Bernard Brown.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert Clampett), Jack King.
- Written By Sid Marcus.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on January 27, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 5960
- Black & White
It must be spring, 'cause all God's creatures have their hormones on the rise.... Love in the springtime is in evidence, as performed mostly by bird characters. But too, there are the beat cop and the nanny making goo-goo on the park bench. Halfway through, the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Robert "Bob" Clampett's first screen credit. Based on the number from "Gold Diggers of 1933." Soundtrack: "Pettin' In The Park," Music by Harry Warren, Lyrics by Al Dubin, Sung by Various Characters and Studio Chorus; "Ah! The Moon Is Here," Music... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pettin' In The Park" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pettin' In The Park? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!