Picador PorkyPicador Porky (1937) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1734 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Bull.
- Voice Actors: Joe Dougherty, Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Chuck Jones, Sid Sutherland.
- Written By Mel Blanc.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 27, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Slumbering peacefully 'neath the warm caresses of the noonday sun lies the sleepy little village of La Rosita. It presents a scene of serene quietude and beauty as its inhabitants enjoy a midday siesta preceding the annual bullfight. "The solitude is broken only... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mel Blanc definitely can be heard on this film as the drunken bull; this is generally considered his first appearance in a Warner Bros. cartoon. Colorized in 1992. Possible reference to marijuana? In the opening scene, the Spanish song appears to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Picador Porky" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Picador Porky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!