Along Came A DuckAlong Came A Duck (1934) - Burt Gillett's Toddle Tales Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1138 times total.
- Burt Gillett's Toddle Tales Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Boy, Duck, Frog.
- Directed By Burt Gillett, Steve Muffatti.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on August 10, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:27 minutes.
- Black & White
A little boy (in live action) chases a poor white duck to a pond. He runs into a croaking, singing animated frog. Pretty soon, the duck is animated, too, as the frog tells the story of how he met the duck, and how they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This half-animated, half-live-action offering was part of a short-lived series titled "Bert Gillett's Toddle Tales."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Along Came A Duck" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Along Came A Duck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!