Molly Moo-Cow And The IndiansMolly Moo-Cow And The Indians (1935) - Rainbow Parade Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 2366 times total.
- Rainbow Parade Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Molly Moo-Cow, Indian Squaw, Papoose, Indian Brave, Two Ducks.
- Directed By Burt Gillett, Tom Palmer.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on November 15, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Molly, the farm ducks and all are heading west in a wagon train. Along the way, the busybody ducks happen on an Indian camp, and they and Molly play around. When the papoose of the Indian mom falls into the river, Molly comes to the rescue. The ducks, being silly... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Molly Moo-Cow And The Indians? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!