The Sunshine MakersThe Sunshine Makers (1935) - Rainbow Parade Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 143 times this month, and 3890 times total.
- Rainbow Parade Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Gnomes, Goblins.
- Directed By Ted Eshbaugh.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on January 11, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:41 minutes.
This is the story of a community of happy, identical little gnomes who have the ability to distill sunshine into a bottled elixir. Anyone consuming this liquid immediately begins singing and capering about in perfect happiness (despite the obviously radioactive... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally released as a promotional film for Borden's Milk, thus the "Borden" script on the title card.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sunshine Makers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!