Sibling Blow OutSibling Blow Out (2001) Season 2 Episode 206-B- Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 382 times total.
- Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited, Fisher-Price
- Distributed by: TeleToon
- Cartoon Characters: William "Billy" Blazes, Wendy Waters, Jake Justice, Richmond "Rocky" Canyon, Ariel Flyer, Jack Hammer, Roger Houston, Warren Waters, Cliff Hangar, Gil Gripper, Rip Rockefeller, Bill Barker, Buster, Sam Sparks, Bob Buoy, Willy Stop, Sandy Beach, Sergeant Siren, Matt Medic, Hal E. Copter, Aiden Assist, Comet, Nemo, Smokey, Claude, Wind Chill, Maureen Biologist, Brandon Irons, Rock Miner, Radar, Captain Cuffs, Perry Shute, Ben Choppin, Al Pine, Seymour Wild, Kenny Ride.
- Voice Actors: Norm Spencer, Lenore Zann, Martin Roach, Joe Motiki, Deb Odell, Rod Wilson, Christopher Earle, John Bourgeois, Adrian Hough; Full Voice Cast ...
- Music: Martin Kucaj.
- First Aired on August 25, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Jack Hammer is having problems dealing with his little sister taking up a career as an oil well firefighter. It isn't until they work as a team to cap one that he understands her passion. Educational objective: To let every member of the team participate and hone... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A group of elite emergency experts save victims worldwide from terrible disasters and catastrophes. Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team follows the extreme emergency team around the world on their nail-biting adventures as they bring immediate help... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sibling Blow Out. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sibling Blow Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!