AdriftAdrift (2001) Season 2 Episode 19- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 438 times total.
- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions.
- Distributed by: Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Cyclops/Scott Summers, Jean Grey, Professor Charles Xavier, Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur, Spyke/Evan Daniels, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Shadowcat/Katherine "Kitty" Pryde, Avalanche/Lance Alvers, Havok/Alex Masters, Helicopter Pilot.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Venus Terzo, David Kaye, Neil Denis, Brad Swaile, Maggie Blue O'Hara.
- Directed By Steven E. Gordon.
- Produced By Boyd Kirkland, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Mike Wolf, John W. Hyde, John Bush.
- Written By Greg Johnson.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Reel Award, Best Sound Editing in Television - Animation, Robert Hargreaves (Supervising Sound Editor), George Brooks (Sound Effects Editor) and Giovanni Moscardino (Dialogue Editor), 2002.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Jose Moreira.
- First Aired on November 03, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 19
- Season: 2
Scott (a.k.a. Cyclops) goes searching for his brother Alex Summers at a beach! On his boat, a giant storm hits, and he is sent to an abandoned island with his brother! They try to escape, but their efforts seem futile! Meanwhile, Jean, Professor X, Storm,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
You think high school's hard enough? Try adding mutant abilities into the mix! In a world that rejects mutantkind, Professor Xavier takes in alienated mutant teenagers to his Institute for gifted youngsters and teaches them how to wield their... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Adrift" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Adrift? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!