Beast of BayvilleBeast of Bayville (2001) Season 2 Episode 18- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 424 times total.
- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions.
- Distributed by: Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Cyclops/Scott Summers, Wolverine/Logan, Jean Grey, Professor Charles Xavier, Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur, Rogue, Spyke/Evan Daniels, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Shadowcat/Katherine "Kitty" Pryde, Storm/Ororo Munroe, Beast/Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy, Risty Wilde, Principal Edward Kelly.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Scott McNeil, Venus Terzo, David Kaye, Meghan Black, Neil Denis, Brad Swaile, Maggie Blue O'Hara.
- Directed By Gary Graham.
- Produced By Boyd Kirkland, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Mike Wolf, John W. Hyde, John Bush.
- Written By William Forrest Cluverius.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Jose Moreira.
- First Aired on October 27, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 18
- Season: 2
The kids can't help but notice that their teacher Hank McCoy has been acting weird -- as in different animal instincts! Later on, they find out that he is a mutant and, unlike the others, is mutating as an adult! He has turned into a blue hairy beast (a.k.a. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
You think high school's hard enough? Try adding mutant abilities into the mix! In a world that rejects mutantkind, Professor Xavier takes in alienated mutant teenagers to his Institute for gifted youngsters and teaches them how to wield their... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Beast of Bayville" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beast of Bayville? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!