Growing PainsGrowing Pains (2001) Season 2 Episode 14- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 348 times total.
- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions.
- Distributed by: Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Rogue, Quicksilver/Pietro Maximoff, Spyke/Evan Daniels, Blob/Fred Dukes, Toad/Todd Tolensky, Duncan Matthews, Avalanche/Lance Alvers, Havok/Alex Masters, Multiple Man/Jamie Madrox, Wolverine/Logan, Cyclops/Scott Summers, Shadowcat/Katherine "Kitty" Pryde, Risty Wilde, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Jean Grey, Storm/Ororo Munroe, Principal Edward Kelly, Magma/Amara Aquilla, Sunspot/Roberto DaCosta, Iceman/Robert "Bobby" Drake, Boom Boom/Tabitha Smith, Berserker/Ray Crisp, Wolfsbane/Rahne Sinclair, Cannonball/Samuel Guthrie, Jubilee/Jubilation Lee.
- Voice Actors: Meghan Black, Richard Ian Cox.
- Directed By Frank Paur.
- Produced By Boyd Kirkland, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Mike Wolf, John W. Hyde, John Bush.
- Written By Steve Granat, Cydne Clark.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Jose Moreira.
- First Aired on September 29, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
There are new mutants at Xavier's Institute, each more trouble than the next, it seems. Also, Bayville High has a new principle, so Mystique is no longer in real... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
You think high school's hard enough? Try adding mutant abilities into the mix! In a world that rejects mutantkind, Professor Xavier takes in alienated mutant teenagers to his Institute for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Growing Pains" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Growing Pains? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!