The Big Put Down!The Big Put Down! (2002) Season 1 Episode 1COO-132- Teamo Supremo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 353 times total.
- Teamo Supremo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Crandall/Captain Crandall, Brenda/Rope Girl, Hector/Skate Lad, Governor Kevin, Paulsen, Chief, The Put Down Artist.
- Voice Actors: Spencer Breslin, Alana Ubach, Martin Mull, Fred Willard, Brian Doyle-Murray.
- Directed By Joe Horne.
- Produced By Phil Walsh.
- Written By Ford Riley.
- Music: Ian Dye.
- Editor: Ted Supa, Heather Collier.
- First Aired on May 18, 2002.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Put Down Artist and his Heckler henchmen are verbally assaulting the citizens of the State, and it's up to Teamo to end this barrage of insult and degradation.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Big Put Down!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Put Down!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!