A Ditch In TimeA Ditch In Time (1992) Season 1 Episode 11- The Plucky Duck Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 377 times total.
- The Plucky Duck Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Plucky Duck, Cree Summer (Elmyra Duff), Cave Buster, Cave Babs, Cave Hamton, Cave Montana Max, Gogo Dodo, Dizzysauris, Shirley the Loon, Foghorn Leghorn, Fifi Le Fume, Little Sneezer, Fowlmouth, Arnold Dog, Concord Condor, Sweetie.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Joe Alaskey, Cree Summer, Don Messick, Danny Cooksey, Frank Welker, Maurice LaMarche, Gail Matthius; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Vitello.
- Produced By Tom Ruegger, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Wayne Kaatz, Art Vitello, Bruce Timm, Douglas McCarthy.
- Music: Don Davis.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on October 31, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Plucky doesn't do his homework or his exam cramming, so he decides to build a time machine, go back in time a few days, and do all the work he was supposed to. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A short-lived cartoon series spin-off of Tiny Toon Adventures featuring Plucky Duck shorts. Except for one short, all the episodes from Tiny Toon Adventures had first aired on that show. For... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Ditch In Time" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Ditch In Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!