The Virtual Crossfire SyndromeThe Virtual Crossfire Syndrome (2001) Season 4 Episode 408- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 236 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Jay, Kay, Zed, Dr. Zan'Dozz Zeeltor, Elle.
- Voice Actors: Keith Diamond, Gregg Berger, Charles Napier, Steve Kehela.
- Directed By Dean Stefan.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Chuck Drost.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on May 05, 2001.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
Jay's attempt to improve his score in the virtual battlefield environment puts him in danger when he sneaks back in and faces deadlier opponents.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Virtual Crossfire Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Virtual Crossfire Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!