The Spartacus Syndrome
Alternate Title: The Spectacle SyndromeThe Spartacus Syndrome (The Spectacle Syndrome) (2000) Season 4 Episode 403- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 574 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Jay, Kay, Zed, Dr. Zan'Dozz Zeeltor, Elle, Worm Guy.
- Voice Actors: Keith Diamond, Gregg Berger, Charles Napier, Steve Kehela.
- Directed By Marsha Griddin.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Chuck Drost.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on September 23, 2000.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
The MIBs go to Empiria on a mission to rescue the Worms, who have been mistaken for legendary warriors.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Spartacus Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Spartacus Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!