Plop Goes The WeaselPlop Goes The Weasel (1953) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 67 times this month, and 2388 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Barnyard Dog, Weasel, Chicks.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Herman Cohen, Rod Scribner, Phil DeLara, Charles McKimson.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 22, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
Foghorn's old patsy, the Barnyard Dog, is diligently marching guard duty outside the chicken coop fence, and Leghorn can't resist sabotaging the dog's duties by allowing the baby chicks to get loose in the barnyard so that the dog has to run amok catching them.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The weasel in this cartoon re-appears two more times in "Weasel Stop" and "Weasel While You Work."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Plop Goes The Weasel" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Plop Goes The Weasel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!