TrappedTrapped (2000) Season 2 Episode 206- Max Steel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 425 times total.
- Max Steel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Mainframe Entertainment, Netter Digital Animation
- Distributed by: Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Josh McGrath/Max Steel, 'Berto Martinez, Laura Chen, Jefferson Smith, Chuck Marshak, Pete Costas, Psycho, Jo, Kat.
- Voice Actors: Christian Campbell, Jacob Vargas.
- Directed By Alan Caldwell.
- Produced By Greg Weisman, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jan Hirota.
- Written By Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein.
- Music: Jim Latham, Nathan Furst.
- Editor: Tiffany L. Kurtz.
- First Aired on December 09, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Max heads to Alaska to rescue a pair of kidnapped N-Tek agents, but matters are complicated when he finds that Pete has sneaked aboard the Hawk, hoping to participate in the mission.
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced in 3-D CGI animation, Max Steel is the story of 19-year-old Josh McGrath. After an accidental exposure to experimental nanotechnology, his strength and agility are increased and he gains the unique ability to camouflage his appearance and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Trapped" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trapped? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!