SportsmenSportsmen (2000) Season 1 Episode 104- Max Steel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 355 times total.
- Max Steel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Mainframe Entertainment, Netter Digital Animation
- Distributed by: Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Josh McGrath/Max Steel, 'Berto Martinez, Laura Chen, Jefferson Smith, Chuck Marshak, Pete Costas, Psycho, Rachel Leeds.
- Voice Actors: Christian Campbell, Jacob Vargas.
- Directed By Alan Caldwell.
- Produced By Greg Weisman, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jan Hirota.
- Written By Jon Weisman.
- Music: Jim Latham, Nathan Furst.
- Editor: Tiffany L. Kurtz.
- First Aired on March 25, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Josh is competeing in the Del Oro Extreme (DOX), an extreme sports competition that he's been training for and anticipating for a very long time. In the middle of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced in 3-D CGI animation, Max Steel is the story of 19-year-old Josh McGrath. After an accidental exposure to experimental nanotechnology, his strength and agility are increased and he gains... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sportsmen" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sportsmen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!