Demon World, Part 1Demon World, Part 1 (2002) Season 2 Episode 212- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 365 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, Tchang Zu, Po Kong, Bai Tsa, Xiao Fung, Jade's Mother, Shin, Hsi Wu, Dui Gui.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Frank Welker, Andr? Sogliuzzo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Christopher Berkeley.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By David Slack, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 16, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 212
- Season: 2
Shen Du escapes the Demon realm and takes over Jackie Chan, then flies to Australia. Shen Du alters the book of ages to create a world where demons rule. Jade reminds Jackie, and they go to find the book of ages and meet Uncle. The shadow con comes, and Uncle... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Demon World, Part 1" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Demon World, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!