The New AtlantisThe New Atlantis (2002) Season 2 Episode 210- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 315 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, Bai Tsa, Finn, Ratso, Valmont.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Mona Marshall, Adam Baldwin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Alan Caldwell.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By David Slack, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 02, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Dark Hand in Rome releases the water demon. Jackie and Uncle chase after her with the chi spell. Last Demon! She escapes to Valmont's hideout. There, she learns of the San Francisco vault and plans to use it to flood the city. Jackie finds her casting a spell... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The New Atlantis" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The New Atlantis? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!