Agent TagAgent Tag (2001) Season 2 Episode 222- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 318 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, Hoyles, Dr. Necrosis, Com 1, Taggert McStone.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Greg Ellis, Charles Shaughnessy, Dan Gilvezan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chap Yaep, Seung Eun-Kim.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Jan Strnad, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 19, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Jade follows the Section-13 secret agent, Agent Tag, on a dangerous mission, and Jackie is sent to save her. Jackie is captured by the evil Dr. Necrosis, who plans... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves. However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Agent Tag" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Agent Tag? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!