Queen Of ShadowkhanQueen Of Shadowkhan (2001) Season 2 Episode 206- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 420 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Finn, Ratso, Tso Lan, Hak Foo, Drew, Valmont.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Adam Baldwin, Clancy Brown, Glenn Shadix, John Di Maggio, Jeannie Elias; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Michael Goguen.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By David Slack, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Outstanding Storyboarding in an Animated Television Production, Eun Kim Seung, 2003.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 10, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Jade's fake tattoo of an evil symbol gives her control over the Shadowkhan and causes a strange and evil transformation in her as well. Can Jackie reach the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves. However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Queen Of Shadowkhan" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Queen Of Shadowkhan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!