And He Does His Own StuntsAnd He Does His Own Stunts (2001) Season 2 Episode 205- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 261 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Valmont, Finn, Tchang Zu, Ratso, Hak Foo, Wire-Operated Samurai, Larry "Lar" Franklin.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Greg Ellis, Adam Baldwin, John Di Maggio, Frank Welker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Gary Hartle.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Andrew Robinson, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 27, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Jackie heads to Hollywood to defeat the Thunder Demon. Meanwhile, Jade tries to wheel and deal in Hollywood as Jackie's agent.
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves. However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "And He Does His Own Stunts" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about And He Does His Own Stunts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!