Jade Times JadeJade Times Jade (2001) Season 2 Episode 203- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 562 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Valmont, Finn, Ratso, Hak Foo, Po Kong, Jade Clones.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Julian Sands, Adam Baldwin, John Di Maggio; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Christopher Berkeley.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Eddie Guzelian, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 13, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
In an attempt to be at two places at once, Jade miscasts a duplicator spell on herself only to discover she can't stop duplicating. The army of Jades prove a powerful force in a final set piece against the Mountain Demon. Tohru becomes Uncles apprentice after... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jade Times Jade" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jade Times Jade? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!