Day Of The Dragon, Part 2Day Of The Dragon, Part 2 (2001) Season 1 Episode 113- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 468 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Finn, Ratso, Valmont.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Adam Baldwin, Julian Sands.
- Directed By Jane Wu Soriano.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Alexx Van Dyne, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 20, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Shendu is alive and on the loose. Uncle makes a magic potion that allows Jackie to penetrate Shendu's skin to steal the twelve talismans back. Jackie succeeds and Shendu is destroyed, leaving an opening for the next... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Day Of The Dragon, Part 2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Day Of The Dragon, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!