BulliesBullies (2000) Season 1 Episode 107- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 895 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Finn, Ratso, Valmont, Drew, Miss Hartman, Maynard.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Adam Baldwin, Clancy Brown, Julian Sands, Jeannie Elias; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Thomas Pugsley, Greg Klein, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 28, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 107
- Season: 1
Valmont steals the Dragon Talisman from Jackie, who found it in a volcano. Valmont uses the talisman to laser-beam everyone in his path, but he loses it to the evil Shadowkhan. They return the talisman to their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bullies" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bullies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!