Too Good To Be TruantToo Good To Be Truant (1999) Season 1 Episode 5- Detention Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 625 times total.
- Detention Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Eugenia P. Kisskillya, Shareena Wickett, Gug, Patsy Wickett, Orangejella LaBelle, Lemonjella LaBelle, Emmitt Roswell, Shelly Kelly, Jim Kim, Mr. Fletcher.
- Voice Actors: Kathleen Freeman, Tara Charendoff, Carlos Alazraqui, Mary Gross, Tamera Mowry, Tia Mowry, Billy West, Pamelyn Ferdin, Roger Eschbacher; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Bob Doucette, Jean MacCurdy, Bobbie Page.
- Music: Thomas Jones Chase, Steve Rucker.
- First Aired on October 23, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
They are the few, the proud, the naughty. Every school has them?those kids who just can't seem to stay out of after-school detention. In the fall of 1999, the Kids WB introduced its Saturday morning audiences to eight of those misunderstood preteens,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Too Good To Be Truant" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Too Good To Be Truant? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!