Cinderella BluesCinderella Blues (1931) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 54 times this month, and 1383 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Prince, Stepmother.
- Directed By John Foster, Harry Bailey.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on April 12, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Black & White
A retelling of the Cinderella story, with our heroine depicted as a much put-upon cat. There's a mean stepmother, a kindly fairy godmother and a handsome prince. As the hour nears midnight, a talking clock reminds her, "One minute to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although Terry claimed he had never heard of Aesop, he felt that Estabrook's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Cinderella Blues" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cinderella Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!