Jungle JazzJungle Jazz (1930) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 1356 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Waffles the Cat, Don Dog, Jungle Creatures.
- Directed By John Foster, Harry Bailey.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on July 06, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Lovers of 1930s music will be delighted with the "hot" licks played by the jungle jazz band. Whatever "jungle" this is, it doesn't appear that any of the creatures seen in this cartoon live on Earth. It just makes you wonder what the staff at Van Beuren had for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Waffles the Cat and Don Dog were early prototypes of Van Beuren's Tom and Jerry.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jungle Jazz" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jungle Jazz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!