Houdini Whodunit?!Houdini Whodunit?! (2002) Episode 15-A- Time Squad Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 330 times total.
- Time Squad Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Galaxy World, Inc., Digital eMation, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Larry 3000, Officer Buck Tuddrussel, Otto Osworth, Harry Houdini, George Washington, Skinny Detective, Employee, Fat Detective, Security Guard.
- Voice Actors: Mark Hamill, Rob Paulsen, Pamela Segall, Danny Mann, Bob Joles, Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Directed By Dave Wasson.
- Produced By Dave Wasson, Gwynn Adik.
- Written By Carlos Ramos, Dave Wasson, Michael Karnow.
- Music: Michael Tavera, Time Biskup.
- First Aired on March 29, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Mean ol' historically incorrect George Washington's on the satellite! He's set it toward the earth and on fire! Right after he leaves, the satellite crashes into the earth, and Time Squad has lost their lives. In a virtual reality game, that is. Right after, they... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Houdini Whodunit?!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Houdini Whodunit?!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!