A Romeo RobinA Romeo Robin (1930) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 613 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Birds.
- Directed By John Foster, Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on June 22, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Amid a gallery of singing and dancing birds, a little bird sets out to romance his lady fair while avoiding the grimy paws of a hungry cat.
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although Terry claimed he... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Romeo Robin. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Romeo Robin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!