Sheriff Felix Vs. The Gas CloudSheriff Felix Vs. The Gas Cloud (1959) Episode 21- Felix the Cat Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 397 times total.
- Felix the Cat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Trans-Lux Productions, Joe Oriolo Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Felix the Cat, The Professor, Poindexter, Rock Bottom.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer.
- Directed By Joe Oriolo.
- Produced By Joe Oriolo, Pat Sullivan Jr.
- Animated By Clifford Augustson, Ellsworth Barton, George Germanetti, Frank Endres, Johnny Gent, Jim Tyer, Rube Grossman, Steve Muffati, Grim Natwick, Joe Oriolo, George Rufle.
- Written By Joe Oriolo, Joe Stolz, Joe Sabo.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired on October 30, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6:47 minutes.
Sheriff Felix is out to stop The Professor and Rock Bottom from robbing the town with their camouflage gas.
Cartoon Production Information:
A total of 260 cartoons were produced (this is not the entire list). Trans-Lux, at one time involved in theater chain management, went into a contract with the representatives of Pat Sullivan... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sheriff Felix Vs. The Gas Cloud? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!