Electronic BrainwasherElectronic Brainwasher (1959) - Felix the Cat Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 717 times total.
- Felix the Cat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Trans-Lux Productions, Joe Oriolo Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Felix the Cat, The Professor, Poindexter, Rock Bottom, Master Cylinder, Vavoom, Sniffer.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer.
- Directed By Joe Oriolo.
- Produced By Joe Oriolo, Pat Sullivan Jr.
- Animated By Clifford Augustson, Ellsworth Barton, George Germanetti, Frank Endres, Johnny Gent, Jim Tyer, Rube Grossman, Steve Muffati, Grim Natwick, Joe Oriolo, George Rufle.
- Written By Joe Oriolo, Joe Stolz, Joe Sabo.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired on October 09, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Professor and Rock Bottom get Felix's dog Sniffer to eat an electronic brain. Then The Professor and Rock Bottom go on vacation. Felix finds them, and Rock Bottom swallows the electronic brain. That's when the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After twenty years, Felix is back! And now, he has a bag of tricks. This bag is the what the Professor and his assistant Rock Bottom are after, but Felix never fails in foiling them. A total of 260 cartoons were produced (this is not the entire... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Electronic Brainwasher. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Electronic Brainwasher? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!