Porky At The CrocaderoPorky At The Crocadero (1938) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1400 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Hollywood Caricatures.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Volney White.
- Written By Lew Landsman.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 05, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Porky visits the Crocadero, and ends up singing "Chinatown."
Cartoon Production Information:
Porky impersonates Cab Calloway (as "Cab Howlaway"). Paul Whiteman is also caricatured. The Crocadero is a take-off of the Trocadero, a famous Hollywood nightclub. Songs include: "Chinatown," Performed by Porky Pig (as... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Porky At The Crocadero" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Porky At The Crocadero? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!